Re: monterey

To: Sharon Mountjoy <mtjoy@telis.org>
Subject: Re: monterey
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:13:38 -0700
Hmm--Jag rear suspension, you say?
I haven't been able to access Norm's site through Theo's link yet--I
assmume all the time-out's are because the rest of you Tiger fanatics
are getting there first :-)
BUT--has anyone got pictures of this Jag suspension under either the
Monster Tiger or from back when it was in Darrell's car before it got
put back the way it is now?

Regards

David Sosna