Interesting item on eBay web site item#2421501605: Sunbeam

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#2421501605: Sunbeam
From: mai65tai@sonic.net
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 13:04:04 PDT
For anyone interested---there is a Sunbeam Rotisserie for sale on ebay. :-)

Title of item:  Sunbeam Carousel Rotisserie
Seller: ramsterman
Starts: Jun-28-03 11:08:24 PDT
Ends:   Jul-08-03 11:08:24 PDT
Price:  Starts at $5.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2421501605

Item Description:
        Older model Sumbeam Carousel Rotisserie, has 12 prongs in it for
cooking those hot dogs all at one time! Works great! Element gets super hot,
motor turns, will cook anything in there very quickly! I bought if from my boss
at work and used it a couple of times but while cleaning out under the sink I
found it there and realized it is taking up more space as opposed to being
utilized. So someone is going to end with a very cool rotisserie indeed.  : )
Sorry the instruction or recipe manual did not come with it. Everything else is
there though.(Pepsi not included) Thanks for looking.

        Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com