RE: Tiger markings

To: "'TM'" <strombecker@shaw.ca>,
Subject: RE: Tiger markings
From: "ron fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:03:00 -0400
Terry
        All the markings on the engine and transmission were applied by the
Ford production line.   You would have to document and duplicate what you
see now on your parts.   This also assumes you have the original parts on
your Tiger and not replacement parts from where ever.
        You could check Mustang restoration guides to see if your marks are
similar.   I do not know if the Fairlane production line would have
different marks.   A restoration shop that knows Ford products might be able
to help you.

Good luck with your quest.
Ron Fraser