Re: sun visors

To: "William van Zwanenberg" <willvz@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: sun visors
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 16:13:22 -0700
I have not had the "pleasure" of purchasing from VB.
However, I just received a copy of their Sunbeam and MGB catalogs.
Here are some of my observations.
Their catalog is much "slicker" than SS or Classic Sunbeam It is nowhere as
slick as a lot of the Mustang catalogs though.
They carry a lot of stuff that is not a direct replacement part.  Like
electric door lock and power window kits(MGB catalog), Horn that plays 102
musical tunes.

For Upholstery they list one part number for Alpines Series 3 thru 5 AND
Tigers Mk1,Mk1a and Mk2.   Clearly they are not concerned about originality

While perusing the Catalog I kept thinking,  This is just like the JC
Whitney catalog.  Not that there is anything wrong with that. :)

Erich
Not ready to buy from  VB