RE: headlights

To: Jim Boynton <jimboynton@comcast.net>, Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: headlights
From: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:04:22 -0600
If it works OK on high beam, then I'm not sure, but otherwise you should
look to see that the headlight bucket isn't distorted. Otherwise what
can happen is that tightening the mounting ring cracks the headlight
glass, which allows air inside the lamp, and then that causes the
filament to smoke and burn itself out.

Theo