Team Name...

Subject: Team Name...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:12:30 -0700
Well, got a pretty good selection of ideas. Now, let's see if we can pare it
down to a couple or three... In no particular order...

1) BreakWind Racing

2) RGR (Rootes Group Racing/Racers)

3) American Import Sunbeam (AIS)

4) Tiger List

5) Laifman Enterprises, Ltd.

6) Spirit of Sunbeamia

7) Pahrump Tiger

8) Desert Rat Cat

9) Salt Queen

10) Salt King

11) VFT (Very Fast Tiger)

12) "Got a Tiger by the Tail"

13) WFS

14) Desert Rat Racing

15) Team Speed Beam

16) A merican L eague of G reat E nglish R aceers (ALGER)

17) Beam Team (with sunburst behind it)

Ok, these are good. I like the thought expressed by number 6 and the visual
image of 17.  MAybe a combination of the 2? In any case ya'll look over the
list and lets pare it down. Or throw in some new ones. Remember also, this
is not a tiger nor an alpine any more. It is a Sunbeam. So names with Tiger
or alpine or cat just do not seem appropriate any more. This is for all
sunbeamdom as was the original streamliner.

Keep up the good work and lets finalize this..

mayf