RE: New RED Paint....

To: Jason Raser <jasonraser@yahoo.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: New RED Paint....
From: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:09:32 -0600
Yeah, I have a couple of those. They're most useful when you're doing
Bondo work, and you can buy pre-cut sandpaper sheets for them, in any
grit between 40 and about 220, from body-shop supply places. If you want
to do bodywork yourself, you need to get a big sanding block like this,
LOTS of quality sandpaper, some good bodyfiller (cheap variants have way
too much resin, not enough microballoons), and the occasional help from
someone who knows what they're doing to give you pointers on technique.

Theo