car show

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: car show
From: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:40:57 -0400
  Thought I let you know that the Tiger did itself proud this weekend.
In yesterday's Car Show it beat out 2 MG's (50's), Austin Healey,
Sprite, 2 Triumphs (TR-6), Spitfire and other associated British Cars
AND a Rolls Royce Silver Cloud at a local car show Sunday (British Car
Division).
  Hillsboro had its 3 day Hot Air Balloon Festival this weekend which
included a Classic and Antique Car show. 9 classes with a great turnout
of automobiles. Hey how about some of you Mass. guys coming next year.
It was a great day yesterday for my 6AM balloon ride, pancake breakfast
and a car show. The weather was low 80's and little humidity. Hear that
DrMayf. Great day all around.
  Only the Tiger had its hood (bonnet) up in my division. After all that
is its big attraction. People glance at the interior but the other
British cars were just as attractive but what set the Tiger apart is the
small block V-8 that gets a second and third look.

Jim