clarification on parts for sale

To: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: clarification on parts for sale
From: Jay Peterson <sfm081@rain.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 06:25:44 -0700
I have received numerous inquiries on the parts I have for sale but I
guess I was not clear in my original post. I am not putting an asking
price on any of the parts. If you are interested in  anything, let me
know how much you want to pay, I will keep track of the bids and it will
go to the highest bidder Tues night. I will not be contacting anyone and
trying to drive the prices higher and hopefully this keep the prices at
reasonable levels. Feel free to call if you have any questions on any of
the parts and to add to the list; I also have a steering wheel hub to
fit a motolita wheel, but the center portion (behind the horn button) is
cracked. I believe this is the same as a stock Tiger piece but am not
sure.Additionally, the parts manual I have is a repro manual.
Other Ace things I could use are Lucas L542 tailight ass'ys and the tach
could be a smiths 0-10000 or a rotunda 0-8000.
Thanks,
Jay Peterson
805 562-2439
sfm081@rain.org