Update to all

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Update to all
From: James Miller <jcsaturn@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:28:35 -0700 (PDT)
Well I would like to thank all for there input.
   I need to update everyone about my
relationship to the questions I am posting. I
need to strees one thing. I am not the owner of
this ride. I am a student working on a project
car. It is a 65 Sunbeam Tiger. So recommending to
read a manual that I need to purchase is not an
option. The car once restored will be auctioned
off. The car is currently owned by an orgination
that is a charity org. So funds are not freely
available.
    If you know of web sites that offer the info
we are looking for would be great. A worded
listing for the dash was great but a visual would
be better. Thanks.

James Miller

http://sbc.yahoo.com