Re: Holley Street Avenger 570 CFM Carburetor

To: jimboynton@comcast.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Holley Street Avenger 570 CFM Carburetor
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:49:19 -0400
Jim,
I am using one with a mild 289, works real nice around town with good
throttle response at almost any speed. For me, it worked well pretty much
with the factory specs. I bought it off Ebay, new without a box and saved a
good chunk of cash.

My Tiger had a 650 Holley Double Pumper when I bought it, but that was way
too much for my car.

If you want more specs on my motor give me a holler.

Paul