RE: The power of "red"?

To: <MWood24020@aol.com>
Subject: RE: The power of "red"?
From: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:16:36 -0400
I know buy the "real" Tiger(the blue one) and repainted it red for $$$
and you got MK1A that will go for 30K with all those Lat
options...maybe.

Well anyway a red sports car is the only way to go. I think partly it's
my car's bright red that attracts attention as well as the SB Ford.

Red in N.H.
Jim