AW: Buying on the Net

To: "'Tigers Group'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: AW: Buying on the Net
From: "Patrick" <patrick@patmania.ch>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:39:30 +0200
Hi folks

I'm new on the list. And guess why? I bought a tiger... From the internet!!!

The pics it showed where good (have a look at www.sunbeam-alpine.ch). I'll
get that car when i'll be back from my holyday by mid semtember. It looks
great on the pics and the seller made me a good impression while mailing
with. So, i'm very curious about whats coming...

patrick

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----