Re: HELP - AOL AGAIN !!!

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: HELP - AOL AGAIN !!!
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:45:35 -0700
Mark(s),

I know you have probably already seen this, and are taking action.  I
have already had a personal complaint from another Lister.

 As I recall, Mark Bradakis went through this with them last time it
happened and convinced AOL that this was not SPAM. Apparently they do
not have a long memory, or employee retention plan.

Just a notice to other Listers that the proper List people know, have
been through this before, and have previously be successful.  At least
those 2 I know that are currently afflicted with the worst ISP in town,
and now the right people are on it. (The "Mark(s)", not me)

Steve

--

Steve Laifman
Editor