RE: Need Car Shipping

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>, CoolVT@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Need Car Shipping
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 06:54:01 -0700 (PDT)
I've used Intercity 6 times in my past. Cost has always been a little
over $1000 and they are flawless in their care. Open trailer costs have
compared at a little over $700 for the same moves.

The cheap way to go is where they contract someone to drive your car.
I've done this once and it was like $360, which if you pull out
gas/food and hotel costs if you drive yourself, is not bad. I'll see if
I can find the contact info of the company that manages this.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com