RE: follow-up - fan question

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: follow-up - fan question
From: "Olson, Mark W" <mark.w.olson@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 08:26:14 -0700
What he said.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Laifman [mailto:SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 8:18 AM
To: Tom Prager; Tiger List
Cc: Olson, Mark W; Mark J Bradakis

As a service to the Tiger-Digest subscriber service, I am forwarding the
following inquiry.

Tom Prager, wrote:

        "Dear Steve,

          I subscribe to the Digest portion of the forum, thus can not
post......... However, the Tiger United site has been indispensable in
my restoration and the venue to experts  .........

        tom"

Tom, and Tiger e-mail list "Digest" subscribers,

First, I am sure you meant the Digest Version of the "Tiger eMail List",
and not the "TigersUnited.com" Forum section used for posting and
reading technical tips, and subject segregated "live" discussions.  They
are not the same, nor do they serve the same purpose.

Next, I have included the two REAL experts on our Tiger eMail List, Mark
Bradakis and Mark Olson, to correct the errors I may have made herein.
If you were unsure, I suspect there are others who are, as well.

You have been misinformed.  A Digest subscriber can post directly to the
List. Of course he won't see his own post until the digest is released,
but every regular subscriber will.

The closely held secret (or rather the necessary technique) may not have
been fully disclosed.  You receive your digest from an e-mail address
with the word "digest" in it.  Like: