Re: silicone brake fluid

To: "Brad Huff" <huffb@avalon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: silicone brake fluid
From: "Gary Moore" <ARADO7@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 06:47:41 -0700
The United States Government uses Dot 5 silicone exclusively in their
logistic military vehicles. The same with the Post Office.. I have used
it(Military lab samples) in my Norton's, Moto Guzzi, Tiger and MG's from
late seventies. All still fresh and sweet without problems. This includes
the Tiger original booster. When you do use it, however, you must completely
dismantle and clean all Dot3/4 residue. Regards,   Gary