Ro, Ro, Ro your Style...

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ro, Ro, Ro your Style...
From: "Lawrence Wright" <wrightsinseabrook@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 18:24:55 -0400
Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>wrote:
>Stu is right about using Capri wheels on the Tigers.

BTW, I recall seeing ads a few years back in UK magazines (probably "Classic &
Sportscar") for a "template" or "shield" for getting the silver-and-black
paint scheme right when restoring Rostyle wheels. No clue whom the supplier
was, or where to look, but apparently available and possibly worth searching
around. One for a 13" Spridget Rostyle should work, I'd think.

And are Capri wheels really Rostyle or something that looks like them? I have
no idea.

Larry Wright
"I can't get no-- Satis-traction"