RE: confounding ride height nonsense - hopefully solved

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: confounding ride height nonsense - hopefully solved
From: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:08:13 -0700
I agree Stan. I got a pair back when they were $75 and have been very happy
with them. They are very familiar with the Tiger - all you need to do is
tell them whether you want stock ride height (e.g., mine were specified 1"
shorter than stock) and what spring rate you prefer (mine are 425 #/in).
Their Web address is

http://www.coilsprings.com/

Bob Palmer
rpalmer@ucsd.edu