re: Steering column splines

To: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Steering column splines
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 09:41:09 EDT
David,
       I looked at one of my rebuilt/exchange Tiger Steering Columns and I
counted 48 splines on the bottom to the shaft.  It is the same count on Type-1
and Type-2 units.
Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle

         Hi all:
As usual the car isn't available when I need some information: Can
someone tell me the number of splines on the end of the steering column
(not at the rack--that's a smaller diameter shaft with a different
number of splines--at the end of the column where the shaft is about
3/4" diameter) ?

Thanks in advance...

David Sosna