RE: Tiger Starting problem

To: "'Todd Gifford'" <tgifford@dee-inc.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tiger Starting problem
From: "ron fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 01:38:08 -0400
Todd
        You are experiencing a heat soak problem with your starter.

1st; check that the wire to the starter and the terminals is in good shape
and that the connection tight.

2nd; there is an electro-magnetic arm section in the starter which moves the
drive gear to the flywheel.   This part may need inspection and cleaning to
make it work right.

Ron Fraser