RE: TE/AE Sunbeam United XXIV

Subject: RE: TE/AE Sunbeam United XXIV
From: "Anthony & Susan" <jetbike@worldlynx.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 07:09:03 -0400
Listers,

It's good to here Sunbeam owners are coming out for such grand event. I hope
to hear more responses from the list and would cordially invite our brothers
and sisters from the other side of the Rockies. I challenge the list to
"See, touch, feel, bleed and smell the real thing and meet real owners and
experts to fill the void of your Internet experience." Personally I can't
wait! For the people that can't make the entire event TE/AE has one day
passes for $30.00. This gets you in to the hospitality area and parts room.
I hope to see you ALL there!

Regards,

ANT 66 MK1A
B382001859LRXFE