Re: Monterey Historic Race Video

To: Kevin Meek <kevin_meek@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Monterey Historic Race Video
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 08:56:00 -0700
Kevin,

Thanks so much for that exciting movie of the Monterey Historic races
(and for broadband :-)  ) .  That was a real thrill.  Watching our guys
tear up the asphalt was fantastic, and the sound - with big sub woofer -
was thrilling.  Sure wish I could put it on TigersUnited.com, but it is
in a great home now.  Is there a larger screen version?  Getting my 23
inch HD windscreen and would like to "spread it out"?

Watching Peter Proctor throw No. 9 through the course was a lesson in
driving.  Thanks Peter Proctor (D), Darrell Mountjoy (O), Dave McDermott
(O, D), Chris Gruys (O), Dan Walters (D, O, Wrench), Tom Sakai (O, D),
Steve Alcala (D), for such a thrilling representation of the Marque.

For some details, you can read our unfinished article on the race (which
someday may be finished) at:

http://www.tigersunited.com/articles/MontereyHistoric/Monterey-1a.asp

Once again can't be too often - Thank you Kevin.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman
Editor