Monterey Historic Races Video #2

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Monterey Historic Races Video #2
From: Kevin Meek <kevin_meek@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 21:06:32 -0700 (PDT)
I was asked by several people if I had more in-car video
footage of this years Monterey Historic Races.  I made up
a video CD (VCD) that includes the original 6 minute full
screen video plus all of the in-car footage.  It's way too
big to post to the net (over 45 minutes).  Those who wanted
a copy can get one at:

http://www.themeek.net/03vcd.html

I do have to charge $10.00 a copy (including shipping within
the U.S.) to cover my expenses.  But feel free to copy and
pass around to your friends if you like ;-)

-Kevin Meek, Santa Cruz, CA

p.s. If you're out of the U.S. I can still send you a VCD,
but it must ship via UPS Worldwide (which is pretty expensive).
Email me with your address and I'll let you know the cost to
ship to your country...