Measurements

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Measurements
From: James Miller <jcsaturn@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:34:45 -0700 (PDT)
    Well I would like to thank all who provided
measurements for the letters to the bottom of the
trunk lid (ie: Boot ).

    An FYI to all. This car has the rounded
corners for the Bonnett, Boot and Doors.

(Trunk, Hood and Doors)

This is information has been very helpfull. We
have an issue with the distance of the gap on the
rounded corner and was hoping these measurements
might assist to inform us if we have a bad trunk
lid or not. We had to re-fabricate the corners
due to rust.

I want to thank the owner of the tiger from the
east coast that sent me a pictures of his
restoration project. These are very inspiring and
helpfull.

James Miller
Elk Grove, CA
B9472731 ERXFE