monterey

To: <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Subject: monterey
From: "Sharon Mountjoy" <mtjoy@telis.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:25:13 -0700
Stu,

Thanks for the press on the list.  I should have made a posting about the
Historics.  Guess that's one that fell through the cracks.  We all knew about
the air date before we left Monterey (but had no idea if the Tigers would make
it past the final cut).  Sorry about that.

There was another company, WATV Productions, that came through at Monterey.
Supposedly they were doing work for Speed Channel.  They spent a LOT of time
with Dave McDermott, and then some with me.  Their perspective was "car
collecting and advise to the potential buyer", or something like that.  They
did a lot of close-up shots of Dave's car, plus interview, and then some of N:
9 and me.

Dave has been in contact with the company and their segment is supposed to air
in Feb. of '04.  I have no idea what, if anything, will make it pass the final
cut, but there's the potential for another Tiger blurb this coming Feb!

This could be an opportunity for the list to get to know the Targa Florio
Tiger better!  We'll see!

Stu, while I'm talking about this I'll modify the message and post it to the
list. That way it won't fall through the cracks.

Darrell