Tigers United 2003

Subject: Tigers United 2003
From: "Malcolm McDonald" <mac_jr@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:26:17 -0400
Hello everyone. I have checked into United and it looks like there is going
to be a great turnout. I counted over 50 this afternoon in early check-in.
It is my guess that there are around 80 here right now but I'm just
guessing.

I have been asked by a few non-attendies to scout for parts. I thought I
would open the invitation to others. There are about eight parts sellers
here and it sounds like they can get just about anything you want under the
sun. There is a mint set of LAT 9 rims and few other interesting NOS and
used parts.

Send me an email if you are looking for something and I will pass your
contact information on to a seller. I will be online all weekend.

Back to the fun..

See ya,

Malcolm