PTC October Annual General Meeting... RSVP reminder

To: PacificTigerClub@aol.com, hillman@can-inc.com, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: PTC October Annual General Meeting... RSVP reminder
From: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:53:07 EDT
Pacific Tiger Club Annual General Meeting reminder.

As of Monday night we have 26 confirmed reservations for the AGM...which is a
high number so soon!        If you are planning to attend, Please RSVP, ASAP!

This years AGM is Oct  18th 2003 at Ivars Salmon House, Seattle.

Location: 401 NE Northlake Way Seattle Wa.   206-632-0767

Cocktails at 5:30     Dinner at 6:30

*** Advance selection of your dinner menu is required.

1) Alder Smoked Salmon  $24.00
2) Alder Smoked Herb Chicken $24.00
3) Prime Top Sirloin Steak $32.00

As in the past not only will we have pre dinner conversation, a no host happy
hour and there will be drawing for many prizes only some of which will fit on
a car.

We will have a mini presentation for the upcoming SUNI IV, a PowerPoint slide
show of this years happenings and lots more.  We hope to see you there!

Please e mail buddshillman@msn.com      or reply directly to this mailing.