Colour codes and production numbers

Subject: Colour codes and production numbers
From: "FunbeamChuck" <FunbeamChuck@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:14:28 -0500
At a car show last weekend, after seeing the Midnight Blue paint on The
Funbeam, a lady asked me if there were many of that colour produced. I had
to tell her that I had no clue and the Book of Norman that I always carry
with me didn't have that breakdown either.

It does bring up interesting questions. Is that information available? Is
there any way to find out how many of each of the colour codes were produced
from mid-'64 to mid-'67? Is there a breakdown of colours by year/model?

There was some mention in the past of finding new Rootes records somewhere.
Would that information be available in the newly found records?

I would appreciate anyone steering me in the right direction to find out
this information.

Thanks and
All the Best,
FunbeamChuck