Tiger for sale

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger for sale
From: "Foley, John R." <JFoley@culligan.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:01:42 -0600
Attention listers,

I have decided to sell my 1965 Tiger B9472130LRXFE.

It is a low milage (58K), original Mk I that I have owned for the last three
years or so. I am the third owner and I am friends with both the original
owner and the most recent PO so I am comfortable with both the history and
milage. The car is complete and runs very good, but is seldom driven.

It has been repainted (same color midnight blue, just an OK job that could
stand some touch up), by the PO and will need a top and interior to be a
true head turner. I have the fiberglass alpine HT, but it is not correct and
is in marginal condition. Chrome and bumpers are intact with a few door
dinged strips and one broken tiger script emblem.

Most recently the car recieved a re-core to the original radiator and a five
blade fan so the original 260 ci now runs below 200 deg in even the hottest
days of summer here in southern CA. I kept the original fan and am running
the original shroud.

I will not give the car away and I am not in a big rush to sell it. Please
be reasonable with price expectations and if you think I will let her go for
a thousand or two then save us both some time and do not call. I would not
be considering selling the car at all, but my wife wants the garage space
and with the holidays upon us the $$ would come in handy.

I am in the Santa Clarita CA. area and will be happy to show the car by
appointment or give detailed info by phone (use the cell # below).

If there is anyone on the list that is looking for a second Tiger or has a
friend that is looking for a very good, solid car to love and cherish this
is a good opportunity to buy an orignal car that needs very little to be one
of the nicer ones on the road.

Did I mention she is rust free?

I may be able to figure out how to email pictures for serious inquiries if
necassary.

Thanks,

John R. Foley
Sales Manager
Culligan Water
15580 Roxford Street
Sylmar, Ca 91342
Ofc 661-259-6266/Fax 818-833-4451/Mobile 818-262-9692
e-mail jfoley@culligan.com
www.culligan.com