FW: Tiger

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Tiger
From: "Foley, John R." <JFoley@culligan.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:59:06 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Foley, John R.
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 7:40 AM
To: 'Paul Heuer'
Cc: 'TM'; 'sormiston@toddappraisal.com'; 'Drmoonstone@aol.com'; 'Paul R
Sheahan'; 'Michael Lane Hobson'; 'Sjhcobra1@cs.com'
Subject: RE: Tiger

Paul, Sam, Sean, and others

Here are some photos of the car. I would like to be in the 12.5 to 15K range
on the price. I have a tentative offer of 12K based on description without
photos. If someone can do better I will sell the car this weekend.

It is a true low milage car.

The only original parts that are not present are the steering wheel (it has
a harrington type that looks nice, but is not correct). The Girling brake
booster has been replaced with a lockheed or bendix type (I am not sure of
the difference).

Otherwise complete. Original air cleaner (plus an after market tiger tom
type that I paid too much for). Original wheel covers and trim rings. Header
tank and rebuilt original rad. Five blade fan (I have the original also in
case you want to hang it on the wall).

There are no suspension mods and the exhaust system looks to be the original
with a repair at the big bend aft of the exhaust manifold on the passenger
side. Surprisingly the lucas stuff even works horn, turn sigs, brake lights
and all gauges except fuel.

The dash was replaced at some time. It is a hardwood that does not have the
deep pretty grain of the walnut, but it was done well and looks nice. If you
are going for concours it will probably be on your list of changes. Both top
and bottom dash pads are in very good cond with no cracks or tears.

I have a replacement for the missing headlight trim ring and one spare one.
They are both primered and ready to paint. The original came off and got
mashed by oncoming cars some time back.

Convertible top frame is complete and intact although canvas is definately
shot. Hard top is a perris plastics aftermarket type and would only be
suitable for keeping the rain off your head. No self respecting tiger guy
would keep it as the full time HT.

Look at the photos and tell me what you think. Inquiries and responses can
be emailed or use my cell number.
JFoley