Anyone heard of Yago Zens a British Upholsterer

To: "Tiger News Group List (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone heard of Yago Zens a British Upholsterer
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 17:55:45 -0500
Listers,
I could use all of your assistance.
I acquired some seat covers that are made of leather from a source who said
he got them from a guy named Yago Zens from England apparently. Apparently
he is British and he does REALLY nice work for the most part except that the
set of covers I got have one lower cover stitched upside down and it is
unusable. If anyone has heard of this guy any info would be helpful in
tracking him down so I can get the correct 'defect free' lower seat cover.
Otherwise I will have to undo this and send them back.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA  92691
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.