Re: fuel pump

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: fuel pump
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:19:56 -0800
Hi:
I was thinking that Scott was referring to the SU competition double
ended fuel pump?  Is that right, Scott?
The typical SU pump that I've seen for our cars has a barrel on one end
and the fuel lines hook up at the other end.  The double ended pumps
have two barrels with a fuel line hookup point between the barrels. Not
a real clear explanation--sorry, but a picture is worth a thousand
words. Scott, If that's what you're referring to, Moss Motors sells
them--check the online catalog for MGB.  They have a Solid state model
for about $300.00.  Part number 377-335.  Used on E-Jags, and other
thirsty Brit iron.

Regards

David Sosna