Re: Steering wheel

To: TM <strombecker@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Steering wheel
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 18:21:28 -0800
Terry:
Don't know what the factory did, but I just used a clear coat--the
mahogany looked beautiful that way and there were actually different
colors used in making up the the wheel that made for great contrasts!

Unfortunately, whatever it was that I used seemes to be a bit 'sticky',
even after it hardened.  I'd appreciate recommendations from other Tiger
owners as to what they've used successfully.

Best Regards

David Sosna