Flywheel Identification

Subject: Flywheel Identification
From: "Anthony & Susan" <jetbike@worldlynx.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 15:14:44 -0500
Listers,

I have a flywheel that came with my 5 bolt 289 HiPo. I know that the HiPo
had it's own flywheel but the engine is balanced, and you can balance the
engine to any flywheel you have. Here are the numbers. Casting # C30E-6380B.
Date code 3K26 (1963 oct 26)  and a  miscellaneous #4. I also counted the
teeth four times due to I have never heard of a 160 tooth count. I do not
understand why the block and heads have 65 build date with only two days
separating them but this flywheel is a 63 build date. My question is, can
anyone identify this flywheel as TIGER, HIPO, or OTHERWISE. As always thanks
in advance!

Regards,

ANT
B382001859LRXFE