Leather seat upholstry

To: "Tiger News Group List (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leather seat upholstry
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:20:22 -0500
OK,
I finally got to the bottom of the leather seat cover thing.
Here is the scoop:
I can get leather covers in "through dyed" Buffalo hide (not surface sprayed
like cheap Detroit stuff). The leather is soft and relatively thick so that
it should provide excellent wear on the Tigers. The only pattern is one that
is VERY similar to the MK 1A type with the 10 horizontal pleats. I have
already communicated with all of the parties interested but thought I would
throw it out one more time. The covers are made overseas and as a result
take some time to get about 4-8 weeks. I have digital photos of the covers
that I have and can send them on request. The covers will be $300 per pair
of seats (enough for 2 seats) which is great considering that vinyl is $260.
these covers are very close to the original pattern but are NOT identical.
The grain is very nice and should look good next to the rest of the vinyl
components. I have to order in sets of 5 so I need to get a few orders in as
I have to pay up front and again based on the price there is not a lot of
margin as I really hope to get a bunch for everyone that wants a set.
Shipping will be extra and will likely be around $30 although I have not
sent any out yet.
Contact me ASAP if you are interested in getting a set of these.
I gotta say that I REALLY LOVE mine and can't wait to install them.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA  92691
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.