Re: performance tuning the sunbeam tiger

To: strombecker@shaw.ca, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: performance tuning the sunbeam tiger
From: Fhsloth3@cs.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:56:10 EST
Ebay does not "make" people pay ridiculous prices for items such as The Book
of Norman. The people who bid to such lofty prices are the ones driving the
auction marketplace. It boils down to supply and demand. Obviously, Norm's book
is in short supply and the demand right now is very high.

If you noticed the prices of Tigers on Ebay, they have recently ranged from
around $12,000 to $35,000. Ebay doesn't set the price, the seller does. Ebay
enjoys significant revenue from such high dollar sales.

Just my two cents worth. Do I hear a bid for $0.03?

Fred Baum