Anyone in the Reno, NV area?

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone in the Reno, NV area?
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:59:46 -0600
Sorry to bomb the list, folks...I would really like to correspond with a list
member in the Reno, NV area who may be able to help me out.  I've got a
Sunbeam spotted there that I'm interested in purchasing, but I'm in Edmond,
OK.  Could I perhaps talk someone into volunteering to be my eyes and ears?
I'd be happy to pay you for your time and effort.  Please contact me for the
details off the list if you can help out and...oh, yeah...time is of the
essence!

Thanks in advance,
Andy Walker
B382001600LRXFE