Re: Extremely Rare Tiger 6 Cyl.

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Extremely Rare Tiger 6 Cyl.
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:49:15 -0800
Do I remember that Kruse International also has offered other FAKES.  If
ever there was a good reason for reliable info, this is it.  Read the
United site, and join a Club, BEFORE you buy.

BTW, I may not be politically correct, but a FAKE is still a FAKE.  So
there, back to the smoked almonds and cab.

Larry