Re: Classic Motorsports..Where can you find this mag?

To: prbreuhan@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Classic Motorsports..Where can you find this mag?
From: Diane and Roland Dudley <csx2282@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:23:13 -0800
Classic Motorsports was formerly British Car magazine.  A few months
ago the name was changed to Classic Motorsports.  I've been a subscriber
for 8 or 9 years, and don't recall seeing issues on newsstands locally
for
most of that time.  Probably your best bet at obtaining a particular
issue is to visit the magazine's web site www.classicmotorsports.net
Look for the March 2004 (issue 107).

They also the publisher of Grassroots Motorsports, BTW.

Roland