brakes

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: brakes
From: "Per Lidefelt" <per.lidefelt@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 20:44:00 +0100
Regarding the brake issue previously discussed.

I drove my Tiger today ( + 2 C and a window stuck in the door ). I have to
double pump even if I only drive 5 meters. As I understand things this makes
it less likely to be a problem with wheel bearings, could it simply be the MC
?

Another thing I thought about today was that the car feels a bit unsteady,
especially during acceleration. What I did not think about when I lowered the
rear end by 2" with a lowering kit
( which by the way has led to that I loose atleast one muffler each time I
pull into the garage )
was to readjust the panhard rod.

Per Lidefelt