colorcombos

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: colorcombos
From: VegasLegal@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 21:43:48 EST
With all the knowledge floating around on this list, I thought I'd take a
shot at some information.  My car (382000975) is black with a red interior.
Please don't argue, as I absolutely know its original that way.

>From an earlier post I gather that TBON (I don't own a copy) says that all
MK1a's had black interiors, but also know that Norm has confirmed at least one
other original red.  Also, its the GT interior without piping.  So here are
some questions (the last few are about the car but not the foregoing):

1. Is this the rarest color combination, and if not, what is?
2. How many of these are there?
2. What are the other rare combinations?
4. Did the MK1 come in this combo?
5. I have uncut pie mags.  I always read about the LAT 70's (the other
wheel).  I've seen nothing written on the pie mags.  I think I've only seen
pictures
of one other car with pie mags.  How many were made and how many survive?
6. The car has an original LAT hood (actually still in gelcoat).  I see these
a lot in pictures (about 50%).  Are most of these repops, or do a lot survive
and how many were made?

Thanx

Bob Nersesian