Re: Small Fans Needed

To: Sage <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Small Fans Needed
From: John Clark <clarkjc@runbox.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 22:24:43 -0500
Hi Steve,

All Electronics has surplus 120 mm (4.72") square fans for $4 each, or a
"high velocity" version for $5 each.  If that's too small, they also have
80 mm (3.15") square fans that you could arrange 2x2 for $4.50 each.  I
have no idea how water resistant these would be, though.

http://www.allelectronics.com

- John