Pedals

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pedals
From: "Stephen Jones" <joness@wsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 08:06:36 -0800
My big feet have a hell of a time hitting only one pedal at a time on my
Tiger.  Has anyone trimmed, bent, replaced or done something else to get
some more foot room?    It seems that if you relocate the dimmer switch
there is some extra room on the left.      What about bending the brake
and clutch over to the left an inch or two?  Or, I have a rust bucket
Series I Alpine that has tiny pedals.  Anyone know if they would bolt
right in.  The pad part is about < what the Tigers are.  Other people
must have this problem too.  Any advice (besides a foot transplant)?
thanks, steve, B9470867