Re: Washer Bottles

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: Washer Bottles
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:45:22 -0800
Dave,

I don't know about "proof", but my 1965 production date Mk I has the
embossed "Rootes" bottle.  Saw one on eBay today, and it looks like it
is the Rootes version from the photo.  Currently at $40 (reserve met)
and 6 days/14 hours from close.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6763&item=2466487287>

a  poor condition dash pump is "O" bid with a $20 open
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39405&item=2465875658>

an N.O.S. "Tudor" pump is 1 day away at $19 (no bids), but this does not
correspond to the Mk I I have, like the previous unit.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42606&item=2464400188>

As always, use caution at auctions. None of these items are mine.

Steve

--
-----

Steve Laifman