Grilling question

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Grilling question
From: GHPECHMANN@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:53:35 EST
Ok people, I have tried in vain to give away an Alpine shell (not much left,
had a front clip put on in ?, horrible job, no doors, trunk, hood, nothing)
but nobody wants it. Soooo, I am going to make it into a conversation piece, a
grill. I know I'm kinda crazy, but if people can make love seats, chairs and
the like, I might as well make something useful out of it instead having it
scraped. Does anybody have any ideas or has anybody done this. Shell is located
in
Madison, WI if anybody wants it. Get to me quik before I start tinkering with
it. It would give new meaning to Sunbeam grill! Regards, Gerhard.