Re: insurance

To: mtjoy@telis.org
Subject: Re: insurance
From: VegasLegal@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:28:14 EST
I hope you haven't given up yet.  Many states allow a grace period by law for
adding a car and automatically add it to coverage at the same terms of the
lowest otherwise insured car.  Indeed, if this was very recent, you might still
be able to add it to the policy on your daily driver.

Additionally, the fact that you purchased at an auction with Hagerty on site
gives strong credence that you (a current insured) actually did secure
coverage.  Insurance contracts do not necessarily have to be in writing, and
the
extra proof of the circumstances in this case certainly puts the insurer in a
position of exposure.  Exposure always translates to $.

I don't know what state you're in, but if you want to talk about it I'd chat
for a few.  Office is (702) 385-5454

Bob Nersesian
B382000975

P.S. This is not a general offer for free consultation on legal services to
all who read this.