4 lug halibrands

To: <KJENSSEN@aol.com>
Subject: 4 lug halibrands
From: "Sharon Mountjoy" <mtjoy@telis.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:44:18 -0800
Hey Kurt,

Good choice of wheels!  I guess I'm responsible for these wheels being made &
available.  It' a long story in one of the cat newsletters.  I'll see if I can
dig it out & send it to you.  It covers most of the spec information you are
wanting.  Attached are some pics of the first two sets of wheels Phil made for
me.

He's a great person to work with.  Please use my nam,e as acreferrence if you
wish.

Enjoy the ride!

Darrell

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
a.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
b.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
New Wheels.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
64BSP.jpg]