Re: Another "Smog the Classics" drive!

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Another "Smog the Classics" drive!
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:35:12 -0800
Steve: Thanks for the alert.
I went to the SEMA site, and was able to type in my zip code to locate
my legislators--it gave them all the way up to the President.
Then I checked the boxes for those legislators I wanted to send a letter
to (Didn't figure the President would have words with ms Leiber--in
hindsight, it might be good to let him know how we feel about this kind
of stuff).
Composed a letter in the appropriate area and (and this is pretty nifty)
could pre-vies the letter before it was sent to each legislator and, if
desired, alter each letter as needed.  Didn't need to, since SEMA's
letter writing program changes each legislators name as needed and I
didn't want to change the content..
Hit the 'send' button.

Saves all kinds of aggro and gets the word to them quickly.

Thanks again, Steve--Hey all you Califorina folks--The Pinto we save
today may be your or my Tiger or Alpine tomorrow!

Best Regards

David Sosna