Tiger Wheel Colours

To: Tiger Sunbeam <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger Wheel Colours
From: Christian Gerzner <christiang@integritynet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:56:37 +1000
Someone, sorry, can't remember who, asked:

> Can anyone make out the color of the wheels on the black cars?

I took the picture into PhotoShop (at work, hence the weekend delay)
and magnified it, with the entirely expected result that it became
heavily pixellated. At a relatively informed guess I'd say the wheels
look to be the same colour as those of the other cars in that front row.

Sorry, trying to make it out on such a small picture at 72 ppi
(pixels, sometimes called dots, per inch) gives you no chance at all
to make out detail.

Cheers,

Christian